Excellent salary and benefits
Opportunity for a project engineer to join a leading chemical business
The remuneration package on offer is very competitive, with a generous base salary, private medical cover, above-average pension contribution and 33 days of holiday (including bank holidays), increasing to 38 days over time.
The hiring company count some of the world's largest companies as customers. They have several facilities across the UK, which strengthens their market position. The organisation has a culture of transparency which extends to employees, customers, and stakeholders.
As the project engineer, you will contribute to multiple projects that vary in size. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Development of projects from conception through to execution
- Dealing with permit-to-work requirements, including hot work, confined space entry, working at height etc.
- Development of FEED packages
- Development of risk assessments and method statements
- Working engineering drawings, including P&IDs, Isometrics, General Arrangements, etc.
- Managing third-party contractors to execute site project works
- Facilitating required safety reviews, including Risk Assessments, HAZOP, LOPA, etc.
- Ensuring management of change procedures are implemented for modifications and changes to infrastructure
To apply for the project engineer position, you will need the following:
- A degree in chemical engineering
- Experience in a process industry, for example, chemicals, steel/metals, water, or oil & gas
- Good general industry-relevant and process safety knowledge
In return, the project engineer will receive a competitive salary, private medical, pension, etc.
If you are a project engineer, chemical engineer, mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, instrumentation engineer etc., with experience in the chemical, water, steel/metals, or oil & gas sectors, please apply today!
Job Skills: Project engineer, mechanical engineer, chemical engineer, electrical engineer, instrumentation engineer, process engineer, project manager, engineering recruitment agencies, firstname.lastname@example.org