£30000 - £40000 per annum + pension, etc.
Home based opportunity for a project engineer to join a specialist engineering consultancy. Supporting their customer base across South Wales you will work on a broad spectrum of projects with diverse clients being involved in initial consultancy-based work to help to identify improvements and cost-saving in several areas.
The project engineer will also where required engage with clients to help them to oversee the delivery of the projects that have been identified, including sourcing equipment and liaising with third parties. As the role involves home working, there is the flexibility to manage your diary as you need to deliver on the customer requirements.
As the project engineer, your duties will include:
- Contributing to the planning and development of customer projects
- Ensuring a full understanding of clients' requirements is gained
- undertaking consultancy work to input to concept and feasibility stages of client engagements and projects
- Being part of the team, managing varying projects ensuring deliverables are achieved through thorough planning and organisation
- Generating ideas and concepts to help clients to achieve their improvement
- Producing technical drawings (PFDs, P&ID, schematics, etc.) and documents in line with client requirements
To apply for the project engineer, you will need:
- An engineering level qualification in an engineering discipline (mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, etc.)
- Experience of delivering projects based around heat transfer, combustion, thermal systems, etc.
- The ability to produce technical drawings (PFDs, P&ID, schematics, etc.)
- CAD experience is essential
- To be based in South Wales, hold a full, clean driving license and be able to work in a home-based capacity
In return, the project engineer will receive a salary of £30,000-£40,000 (dependent on experience) + pension (10% company contribution), laptop, mobile, etc.
Please note there is no company car or car allowance as part of the benefits package. Mileage will be paid in line with standard HMRC rates. The client is happy to contribute towards the successful project engineer setting up a home office to work from as needed.
If you wish to be considered for the mechanical engineer (home-based) role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Mechanical Project Engineer, Project Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, CAD Engineer, Engineering Recruitment Agencies, [email protected]