£30000 - £40000 per annum + pension, etc.
Project engineer required to join a specialist engineering consultancy that works to provide cost and energy savings to a wide range of customers, predominantly in the industrial and manufacturing sectors.
The role will involve splitting your time between working from home / remotely, from a South Wales office space and spending time visiting customer's sites across South Wales supporting them to identify cost-saving and improvements relating to systems integration, facilities, utilities, and site services. You will likely spend 2-3 days per week working on projects with South Wales-based clients/from the South Wales office but there are also Midlands-based projects that you will contribute to and the client is seeing an increase in demand in the Midlands area.
As the project engineer, you will be responsible for the design, planning, and implementation stages of the project lifecycle but will also need to input into the concept and feasibility stages.
As the project engineer, your duties will include:
- Contributing to the planning and development of customer projects
- Ensuring a full understanding of the client's requirements is gained
- Undertaking consultancy work to input to concept and feasibility stages of client engagements and projects
- As part of the team, managing varying projects ensuring deliverables are achieved through thorough planning and organisation
- Generating ideas and concepts to help clients to achieve their improvement and goals
- Producing technical drawings (PFDs, P&ID, schematics, etc.) and documents in line with client requirements
To apply for the project engineer, you will need:
- A degree-level qualification in an engineering discipline (mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, etc.)
- Experience in delivering projects based around system integration, facilities, utilities, and site services
- The ability to understand and interpret technical drawings such as system P&IDs, process flow diagrams, CAD drawings, etc.
- Experience and exposure to projects and/or technologies relating to combustion (furnaces, boilers, energy, CHP, burners, reheat processes, etc.) is desirable
- The ability to use CAD is desirable
- To hold a full, clean driving license, be willing to travel to South Wales 2-3 days per week and to be able to work in a home-based/hybrid capacity
In return, the project engineer will receive a salary of £30,000-£40,000 (dependent on experience - possibly a little more for the right person) + pension (10% company contribution), laptop, mobile, etc.
Please note there is no company car or car allowance as part of the benefits package. Mileage will be paid in line with standard HMRC rates. The client is happy to contribute towards the successful project engineer setting up a home office to work from as needed.
If you are a project engineer, mechanical engineer, chemical engineer, process engineer, fuel engineer, energy engineer, energy efficiency engineer, graduate engineer, etc. that wishes wish to be considered for this home-based/remote working role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: project engineer, mechanical engineer, chemical engineer, process engineer, fuel engineer, energy engineer, energy efficiency engineer, graduate engineer, graduate chemical engineer, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]