£35000 - £40000 per annum + pension, medical, etc.
Project engineer required to join a global technology company that develops solutions for their customers across a wide range of industries. They have 5 sites around the world and are about to enter a significant period of growth on the back of extensive R&D work coming to fruition.
You will work as part of a team contributing to R&D processes (both customer-specific and commercial) as part of a small team focused on the development of advanced materials. You will be involved in the development and analysis of products, project managing elements of and full projects and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
Project engineer responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of both commercial and R&D projects; including the management of product development initiatives
- Performing engineering tests and trials with support from technicians, fellow engineers or 3rd parties
- Managing projects through entire execution to ensure success
- Working to defined standards relating to scope, budget, and timeline.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance, product education and technical support for internal and external customers
- Providing regular written reports covering activities and the status projects
- Develop, pilot, test and launch new products
- Effectively lead and participate in business team meetings
- Travelling to other sites in the group as required
To apply for the project engineer position, you will need:
- Experience of working in a technical, manufacturing or scientific environment
- A degree-level qualification in a technical field (materials science, engineering, chemistry, metallurgy, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in managing projects, preferably multiple projects at any one time
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal formats with the ability to communicate effectively with external customers
- The ability and willingness to travel to other sites in the group as required.
In return, the project engineer will receive a salary of £35,000-£40,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, private medical, etc.
If you are a project engineer, materials engineer, materials chemist, R&D engineer, R+D engineer, research & development engineer, research and development engineer, research + development engineer, process engineer, NPI Engineer, etc. who is interested in finding out more, please click apply.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: project engineer, materials engineer, materials chemist, R&D engineer, R+D engineer, research & development engineer, research and development engineer, process engineer, NPI Engineer, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]