£35000 - £50000 per annum + pension, private medical, etc.
Opportunity to work for a global multinational company who are a leader in their field. The company employ over 60,000 staff globally and are at the forefront of their industry in relation to technology and performance. The organisation offers an excellent remuneration and benefits package and offer support for the achievement of chartered engineer (CEng) status. There is also the potential for those candidates who would be interested in progressing into regional, European or global roles.
As the project development engineer, you will form part of a large contingent of professional engineers in the organisations central European project team. You will act as a support function for the development of a wide range of projects and will be given the opportunity to develop and progress on to leading design, development and project teams. Your duties as the project development engineer will include:
- Applying process design skills to facilitate the selection process solutions over the project development cycle
- Be involved from early stages of project planning and expenditure research
- Using simulation tools for the generation of process unit heat and material balance options
- Using knowledge and experience to assess new process equipment to ensure it will be consistent with future operation
- Coordinating with key stakeholders to effectively influence investment decisions through application of sound engineering principles
To be successful in your application for the project development engineer position, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a project/process focused role in an industrial / manufacturing / petrochemical environment with an understanding of process design fundamentals
- A relevant engineering degree in a field such as Chemical Engineering
- Chartered Engineer (CEng) status or the willingness to work towards gaining this
- Familiarity with process simulation tools such as Pro/II or Hysys is desirable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Strong IT skills with packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel
In return, the project development engineer will receive a salary of £35,000 - £50,000 (highly dependent on experience) plus a defined benefit pension scheme, share incentive plan, private health care for employees and their families, etc.
The company also offer a comprehensive relocation package to assist candidates in relocating to the area where required.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
If you apply and your CV is of interest the consultant will call you if they cannot reach you, they will email and text you requesting that you call them back. YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress!