£30000 - £35000 per annum + pension, bonus, etc.
Opportunity for a project engineer to join a specialist engineering consultancy to work in a home-based capacity dealing with their customer base across South Wales. You will work on a wide spectrum of projects with a varied customer base supporting the more senior members of the team in the delivery of projects.
The project engineer will also be involved in the delivery of the projects that have been identified including sourcing equipment and liaising with 3rd parties. As the role involves home working there is flexibility to manage your diary as you need to in order to deliver on the customer requirements.
As the project engineer your duties will include:
- Contributing to the planning and development of projects
- Utilising technical knowledge to develop and define project definitions including where needed providing outline designs, specifications and technical drawings
- Liaising with the rest of the team internally to work collaboratively on the delivery of the customer's requirement
- Sourcing equipment and managing the relationships with 3rd party providers to achieve project goals as required
To be a successful project engineer, you will need:
- Experience of contributing to improvement projects within a manufacturing environment
- A degree level qualification within an engineering discipline (mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, etc.)
- Ability to use relevant design packages such as AutoCAD
- A full, clean driving license and the ability to work in a home-based capacity
In return, the mechanical engineer will receive a salary of £30,000-£35,000 (dependent on experience + pension (10% company contribution), annual profit related bonus, laptop, mobile, etc.
Please note there is no company car or car allowance as part of the benefits package. Mileage will be paid in line with standard HMRC rates. The client is happy to contribute towards the successful project engineer setting up a home office to work from as needed.
If you wish to be considered for the project engineer (home-based) role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.