£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, medical, etc.
Project engineer required to join a rapidly expanding global technology company that develops solutions for their customers across a wide range of industries. They have 5 sites around the world and are about to enter a significant period of growth on the back of extensive R&D work coming to fruition.
This role will focus on working with customers in the water and utilities sectors managing projects from initial enquiry through to delivery. There will be some travel to customer's sites to oversee project implementation and to provide technical advice and guidance.
Project engineer responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of both commercial and R&D projects; including the management of product development initiatives
- Performing engineering tests and trials with support from technicians, fellow engineers or 3rd parties
- Managing projects through entire execution to ensure success
- Working to defined standards relating to scope, budget, and timeline.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance, product education and technical support for internal and external customers
- Providing regular written reports covering activities and the status projects
- Develop, pilot, test and launch new products
- Effectively lead and participate in business team meetings
- Travelling to other sites in the group as required and to customer sites to oversee implementation
To apply for the project engineer position, you will need:
- Experience of working in a technical, manufacturing or scientific environment
- Experience of working with water companies or utilities companies as customers
- A degree-level qualification in a technical field (materials science, engineering, chemistry, metallurgy, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of managing projects, preferably multiple projects at any one time
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal formats with the ability to communicate effectively with external customers
- The ability and willingness to travel to other sites in the group as required and to customer sites as needed (possible occasional overnight stays).
In return, the project engineer will receive a salary of £40,000-£45,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, private medical, etc.
If you are a project engineer, materials engineer, materials chemist, civil engineer, R&D engineer, R+D engineer, research & development engineer, research and development engineer, research + development engineer, process engineer, NPI Engineer, etc. who is interested in finding out more, please click apply.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: project engineer, materials engineer, materials chemist, civil engineer, R&D engineer, R+D engineer, research & development engineer, research and development engineer, process engineer, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]