£9.64 - £10.05 per hour + bonus, pension, holidays
Permanent production operator vacancy, working Monday to Friday from 6 am to 2.30 pm. The employer is a market-leading business who have secure order books for the next few years. They supply product for a wide range of projects across the UK. The company are financially stable and have an excellent reputation.
As the production operator, you will help to manufacture products to the correct guidelines, including timescales, volume, cost, safety, and quality. Further duties will include:-
- Operating machinery, tools, and equipment to undertake production tasks safely
- Setting up or adjusting equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Maintaining accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analysed
- Monitoring the quality of output to identify, discard or re-manufacture faulty products
To be successful in your application for the production operator, you will need: -
- Experience as a production operator gained in a manufacturing environment that is machine-based
- Knowledge of cutting, bending machines would be an advantage
- Any experience with cranes would be a benefit
In return, the production operator will receive an hourly rate/salary of £9.64/£20,050 to £10.05/£20,950, plus a production bonus which can take the salary to £25,080, and there is also overtime available at time and a half.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 6 am to 2.30 pm
Please click apply to progress your application for the production operator position.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: production, operator, [email protected]