Up to £11.45 per hour + potential annual bonus, pension, etc.
Opportunity for a production operator to join a global manufacturing company that has been trading for over 70 years. They have 10+ sites globally and are a market leader for the technology they provide delivering bespoke solutions for a wide variety of customers and sectors.
The position would initially be on an ongoing temporary basis until the end of the year and it would then likely be extended until the middle of next year with further extension and permanent employment possible for the right person. You will work days Monday to Friday and there is usually regular overtime available at enhanced rates to boost your salary.
Production operator responsibilities will include:
- Completing basic production tasks
- Providing support for a manufacturing cell
- Undertaking basic welding tasks
- Using manual machining tools such as lathes to complete tasks
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment at all times
To apply for the production operator position, you will need:
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- The ability to read and understand technical or engineering drawings is desirable
- Previous experience of using equipment such as lathes is desirable
- Basic welding skills are desirable
- Flexibility to work overtime as required to meet targets/deadlines
In return, the production operator will receive an hourly rate of £11.45 per hour + a potential annual bonus of up to 10%, pension, enhanced rates for overtime, etc.
If you are a production operator, manufacturing operator, semi-skilled operator, production operative, manufacturing operative, etc. who is interested in finding out more, please click apply.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: production operator, manufacturing operator, semi-skilled operator, production operative, manufacturing operative, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]@sigmarecruitment.co.uk