£27600 - £29000 per annum + pension, healthcare
Permanent production operator role, with a secure company who are offering an excellent salary (£27,600, increasing to £29,000 after probation +paid overtime and a good pension).
The hiring company are a large manufacturer that has invested over £150M in South Wales during the last ten years. They are one of the world leaders in their field and are a very stable employer. Currently looking to recruit several permanent production operators who can help support increased manufacturing demand.
As a production operator, you will be responsible for
- Operating machines and production equipment.
- Maintaining accurate production records
- Working with other team members to achieve production goals.
- Adhering to the health, safety and environmental procedures.
To apply for the production operator position, you will need the following
- Production experience gained within a manufacturing environment
- Experience operating machinery
- The right attitude towards health & safety
- Ability to follow strict processes and procedures
The shift pattern is four on four off, 12-hour days, and nights.
If you wish to be considered for this permanent production operator role, then please click the apply button.
Job Skills: production operator jobs Cardiff, production jobs Cardiff, firstname.lastname@example.org