Up to £9.40 per hour
Temporary production operators, required for a busy food manufacturing company.
The business is a stable company who produce award-winning food products. They are committed to supporting their members to achieve security, profitability and wellbeing.
As the production operator, you'll work with the shift manager to ensure an efficient production flow from raw materials through to packaging. Responsibilities: -
- Manual handling of products up to 20kg in weight.
- Monitoring and assessing production equipment.
- Making sure that enough raw materials are available to keep manufacturing running.
- Completing quality control checks and quality documentation.
- Helping the engineering department to identify equipment issues.
- Maintaining a high level of hygiene and housekeeping.
To apply for the production operator role, you will need: -
- Experience as a production operator gained in a manufacturing environment, ideally in the food sector.
- Good communication skills.
- The willingness to work shifts, including days and nights.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
In return you will receive an hourly rate of £9.40 per hour, working on a week to week contract. You'll be working 12 hour shifts, which could include days and nights.
If you're looking for work as a production operator, then please click apply
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: production, manufacturing, food, operator, [email protected]