£38000 - £42000 per annum + up to £8K bonus
Opportunity for a production manager to join a leading manufacturer.
The company has been trading for over 25 years and has recently been acquired by two serial entrepreneurs with an impressive track record. The business has ambitious plans for growth over the next 12 months by developing business in new sectors and through acquisitions.
As the production manager, you will form a vital aspect of the management team, reporting directly general manager. Your goal will be to motivate the production team and improve the manufacturing process.
Responsibilities for the production manager will include: -
- Coaching, motivating and leading the production team
- Managing the ISO9001 quality system
- Overseeing health and safety
- Improving production efficiencies
- Reducing manufacturing costs
- Ensuring that product quality and customer satisfaction are maintained
- Managing and maintaining raw material, work in progress and finished goods stock levels
To apply for the production manager position, you will need: -
- A proven track record of production management
- A background in mechanical engineering
- Good general IT skills
In return, the production manager will receive a salary of £38,000 - £42,000, a bonus of up to £8,000 per annum, a 6% employer pension contribution, and 25 days of holiday plus the bank holidays.
If you have a proven track record of production management, then apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: production manager, manufacturing manager, [email protected]