£35000 - £40000 per annum + holidays, pension and share allocation
Share allocation available! Opportunity for a shift manager or production manager to join a business who have recently signed a deal with one of the world’s largest companies (share allocation to be granted on appointment). The new contract will lead to a doubling of the UK workforce. Product trials are underway in the United States which could see the business needing to expand further to accommodate yet more new orders. The company have an experienced senior leadership team who between them have more than 250 years’ experience in the sector.
As the production manager, you will work closely with the directors and senior management team to support the dramatically increased production demands. Your duties will include: –
- Ensuring the safe and efficient management of production.
- Coordinating between engineering, sales and supply chain departments.
- Managing operations to ensure high productivity, minimal downtime and the meeting of agreed delivery dates.
- Monitoring compliance with ISO9001.
- Setting and monitoring of manufacturing KPIs.
- Overseeing machinery maintenance.
- Ensuring that all team members are working safely.
To apply for the production manager position, you will need: –
- A proven track record as a shift manager or production manager within a manufacturing environment.
- Well-developed people management skills, with the ability to get the best out of people.
- A proactive approach with a demonstratable track record of making improvements.
- A background within the food or packaging industries would be an advantage.
In return, the production manager will receive a salary of £35,000 – £40,000, holidays, pension and share allocation. You will typically work Monday to Friday.
If you are a talented shift manager or production manager who is interested in finding out more, then please click apply!
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.