Up to £60000 per annum + 20% bonus
We’re looking to recruit a production manager to play a significant part in the shaping of a modern, highly technical manufacturing plant.
Working with a global business who have been established for more than four decades and is considered one of the market leaders within its field. Operating within a lean manufacturing environment, you will have the opportunity to implement change and lead the drive to improve results.
As the production manager, you will plan, direct and monitor all production activities to maximise output and efficiency. Targeted to meet production specifications and schedules, including volume, cost, waste, safety and quality standards. Further responsibilities will include: –
- Leading, evaluating and developing a team of shift managers and supervisors.
- Promoting, developing and overseeing health and safety.
- Developing and implementing manufacturing schedules and procedures, allocating labour and capital resources.
- Analysing manufacturing, maintenance and malfunction records to identify problems, and recommending solutions that will improve productivity.
- Planning of maintenance downtimes
- Taking part in and leading, lean and continuous improvements projects
To apply for the production manager position, you will need: –
- Significant production management experience gained
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills, with a proven track record of success.
- Experience of coaching and developing shift managers
- Good knowledge of health and safety.
In return, the production manager will receive a salary of up to £60,000 per annum, plus a bonus of up to 20%, pension, healthcare and 25 + 8 holidays.
To apply for the production manager role, then please click apply today!
By applying you’re giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we’re recruiting for.
Job Skills: production manager, manufacutring manager, [email protected]