£40000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits
Opportunity for a production manager to join a well-established company, the business offers a range of products and services to suit individual customer requirements
As the production manager, you will manage all manufacturing, warehousing, and despatch operational activities. Detailed responsibilities will include: -
- Leading, managing and guiding the production and warehousing teams to ensure site objectives are achieved
- Effectively managing specific personnel and ensuring compliance with all procedures, policies and rules set down by the company
- Ensuring all production and warehousing activities are completed in an efficient and safe manner
- Planning, developing and implementing operational strategies to improve performance
- Implementing, monitoring, and evaluating continuous improvement in health and safety, quality, performance and the general functioning of the production and warehousing departments
- Maintaining effective channels of communication throughout the factory, making sure that all departments are aware of site objectives
- Working in conjunction with other key departments, including commercial (sales and purchasing), quality assurance and technical
To apply for the production manager position, you will need the following: -
- Extensive experience as a production manager or manufacturing manager
- Well-developed leadership skills
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing and or Six Sigma
In return, the production manager will receive a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits.
If you are interested in the production manager position, please apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: production manager, manufacturing manager, operations manager, [email protected]