£35000 - £38000 per annum + benefits
Opportunity for a production controller to join a successful business and act as the site managers number two!
As the production controller, you'll work closely with the site manager, supporting the production control and transport functions. Specific duties will include: -
- Creating production schedules to ensure that the material flow is optimal.
- Liaising with transport suppliers to control the supply of finished goods.
- Managing material supply.
- Resolving problems that occur from production deviations, customer requirement changes or haulier issues.
- Controlling inventory to achieve cost and quality targets.
To apply for the production controller role, you'll need: -
- Production, materials and transport planning experience gained in the manufacturing sector.
- Supervisory experience.
- Expereince dealing with customers.
- Ideally, have knowledge of MRP/ERP systems, for example, SAP
- Good communication skills
In return, the production controller will receive a salary of £35,000 - £38,000, plus benefits.
Interested? Please click apply to find out more.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: planning, logistics, [email protected]