Up to £32000 per annum + pension, holidays
Opportunity for a production controller, to work with a successful business who have secure order books and are part of a larger group of companies.
As the production controller, you'll work closely with the site manager, supporting the production control function. Specific duties will include: -
- Creating production schedules to ensure that the material flow is optimal.
- Liaising with transport suppliers to control the supply of finished goods.
- Managing material supply.
- Controlling inventory to achieve cost and quality targets.
To apply for the production controller role, you'll need: -
- Production and materials planning experience gained in the manufacturing sector.
- Experience of liaising with transport suppliers.
- Ideally, have knowledge of MRP/ERP systems for example SAP.
- Good communication skills.
In return, the production controller will receive a salary of up to £32,000, plus benefits.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5 pm.
Interested? Please click apply to find out more.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: planning, logistics, materials, ERP, MRP, supply chain, [email protected]