competitive salary, remote working
Opportunity for a product marketing manager to join an award-winning global organisation with four international subsidiaries, a friendly culture, and very low staff turnover rates.
The business has gained an enviable reputation for being a stable, considerate employer with excellent career development opportunities and innovative, market-leading products.
Sigma Recruitment has placed dozens of people within the hiring business and can personally vouch for its reputation as a stable, fair, considerate employer with a good culture.
What you will be doing
As the product marketing manager, you'll be the critical link between product and application development, the market development teams, and the commercial teams. You'll work closely with market development and the other business unit members to develop, continually reassess, and implement a strategy for optimising global business growth. Responsibilities will also include:-
- Owning the messaging and positioning of products by developing and executing multi-touch marketing campaigns.
- Maximising the effectiveness of new product launches.
- Creating and delivering product marketing campaigns to generate new contacts in Salesforce
- Create advertising, PR and direct mail, and optimise web and B2B social media use.
- Training the sales channels to sell products professionally.
- Maintaining regular contact with sales via joint customer visits, support of sales events, regular e-news bulletins, etc.
- Monitoring all competitive activities
- Partnering with market development to identify and cultivate relationships with key opinion leaders, working with expert scientific colleagues to produce peer-reviewed papers, application notes and conference presentations.
What you will need
- Experience of product marketing in a business-to-business environment.
- An academic background in or knowledge of chromatography, GC-MS, mass spectrometry or other similar analytical techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The willingness to undertake business travel.
What you will receive
A competitive salary with an excellent benefits package, including a pension, 24 days of holidays, plus eight bank holidays, a cash healthcare plan for routine healthcare needs, optical, dental physiotherapy, well-being, and counselling: free on-site parking and electric car charging.
Depending on your circumstances, the position can be remote, hybrid, or office-based. For the right candidate, a relocation allowance is available.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this exciting product marketing manager position, please click apply. Don't worry if your CV is outdated; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss this first, call the office and quote ref 4295B, product marketing manager.
Job Skills: product marketing, marketing, product management, GC-MS, chromatography, email@example.com