competitive salary, excellent benefits
Are you a plastic injection moulding expert looking for a change?
Interested in a new challenge as a project manager with a leading manufacturing business?
You’ll work for a small family-owned business where success is recognised and rewarded!
Opportunities to travel within the UK, Europe, and Asia.
You’ll report directly to the managing director, working as part of a dynamic team.
About the company
- Founded in the 1970s.
- Financially stable.
- Still owned by the founding family.
- Currently expanding the supply base to India. Recently expanded their building to increase storage.
- Stable, with exposure across several industries: automotive, consumer, power, medical and instrument.
What you’ll be doing
- Proving technical product support across the plastic injection moulding and rubber compression moulding product range.
- Managing and developing suppliers in the UK, Europe and Asia
- Supporting the sales team with technical input for new business proposals
- Travelling to meet with suppliers and to trade exhibitions.
- Reporting to the managing director, working with sales, project and quality management
What you’ll need
- A strong technical background in plastic injection moulding this could have been gained as a manufacturing engineer, project engineer/manager, tooling engineer, toolmaker or process engineer.
- The willingness to travel as needed in the UK, Europe and Asia (5-6 times per month UK/Europe and 1-2 times per year to Asia).
What you’ll receive
A competitive salary plus a car allowance, bonus, medical cover and 25+8 holidays. Hours of work are 9-5 Monday to Friday.
Click apply; if you don’t have an updated CV, don’t worry; we can pick this up further down the line. If you want to chat first call the main office number quoting SR4278 – Project Manager – London.
Job Skills: injection moulding, plastics, engineering, engineer, process, tooling, firstname.lastname@example.org