competitive salary, excellent benefits
Opportunity for a product manager with medical device industry experience to join a well-financed, innovative UK company focusing on delivering and implementing artificial intelligence and hardware solutions for large multi-national partners.
Why you should apply
This is your chance to join a fast-moving, innovative company, with significant backing, in a high-growth and high-value market - but at an early enough stage that you can genuinely steer the product. Remote working is possible subject to the willingness to travel to Paddington, London, around once per week.
This is an ideal opportunity for a talented product manager with a point to prove. The employer has a diverse and talented senior team who will afford you plenty of autonomy and coach you to fulfil your potential.
About the company
The business is ambitious and aims to be a globally recognised scientific innovator, developing working FDA/CE tools for large multi-national partners, and providing new solutions for diagnostics and treatment to improve human health.
Rather than replicating the existing medical device product development models, the company is innovating the field with agile development techniques and cutting-edge science to bring rapid evolution of medical device products to the market.
About the product manager position
As the product manager, you will join a team of world-class scientists and globally recognised industry specialists. You will integrate all the different components to produce a state-of-the-art medical device product. Further duties will include: -
- Being the fulcrum at the heart of the business: scoping opportunities with the business leaders, researching the user base's needs, and prioritising the delivery of new features.
- Strategically managing the product roadmap and everything that comes with that: Gathering requirements from business stakeholders, user data and commercial opportunities; researching and evaluating opportunities based on rigorous data and technical instincts; prioritising feature delivery and budgets; running product definition sessions
- Acting as the scrum manager for the fortnightly development sprints with a cross-functional team who will rely on you to make product decisions, prioritise the product backlog, and allocate resources
- Hiring and working with your team of UX/UI and digital designers to understand user behaviour and define user experience, truly understanding the problems and needs of your target persons
- Collaborating closely with the commercial team, reviewing customer briefs, proposals, and participating in customer pitch meetings and workshops
To apply for the product manager position, you will need: -
- A strong technical background gained within the medical devices sector
- Medical device QMS experience
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Great energy and drive to develop and ship new features, with the ability to lead and inspire people to stay the course.
The product manager will receive a competitive basic salary, benefits, and an options scheme to benefit from an exit or IPO.
Remote working can apply to this position, subject to the willingness to travel to Paddington in London around once per week.
If you are interested in the product manager position, please click apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: product manager, medical devices, product management, [email protected]