£35000 - £40000 per annum + pension, private medical, etc.
Opportunity for a talented process engineer to join a large, secure, and well-respected manufacturer. This is a pivotal role for the site working as part of a small team to continuously identify areas for improvement and deliver the projects to achieve the desired results.
You will need to demonstrate strong influencing ability and will work at all levels within the business from the shop floor up to senior management.
As the process engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing and interpreting data from machinery and maintenance database systems
- Providing improvement ideas to relevant departments
- Focusing on improving machinery optimisation
- Providing leadership to deliver agreed projects
- Coaching and training of staff to ensure changes are embedded and understood
To apply for the process engineer position, you will need:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- HNC or HND level qualification in mechanical or manufacturing engineering (a degree level qualification is desirable)
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement/Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques
- Ability to analyse and interpret manufacturing data to identify improvements
- Strong influencing skills at all levels
In return, the process engineer will receive a salary of £35,000-£40,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, private medical, etc.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you’re giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we’re recruiting for.
Job Skills: Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer, Continuous Improvement, Process Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, [email protected]