£30000 - £35000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for a process engineer to work for a well-established manufacturer who is part of a large global group of companies. The role is a new position brought about by the introduction of a new production line for the site.
You will work closely with the engineering manager and contribute to the profitability and performance of the site by creating improvements for the new and existing manufacturing processes.
As the process engineer, your duties will include:
- Being the technical expert for areas allocated to the role
- Providing technical guidance to other departments to develop and create improvements
- Implementing improvement projects improve efficiency and reduce waste
- Creating SOPs and assist production staff in understanding and implementing any changes to these
To apply for the process engineer role, you will need:
- Previous experience within a manufacturing / technical environment
- A recognised engineering / technical qualification
- Knowledge and experience with continuous improvement tools and techniques
In return, the process engineer will receive a salary of £30,000-£35,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, etc.
This role would be suitable for a process engineer, production engineer, manufacturing engineer, C.I engineer, continuous improvement engineer, process improvement engineer, etc.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Process Engineer, Production Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Continuous Improvement, C.I, Six Sigma, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]