£30000 - £40000 per annum + 10% pension, holidays
We're looking to hire a power electronics engineer, with knowledge of DC to DC converters, and filter circuits.
We're offering the opportunity to use your power electronics experience to help bring cost-effective energy generation to off-grid locations across the globe.
The company is a well-funded, financially stable start-up, who've developed a renewable energy product that will disrupt the energy market for off-grid power in developing countries. The revolutionary product will provide robust and sustainable power for crucial infrastructure assets while using excess electricity to enhance the lives of local communities. This is your opportunity to join an ambitious renewable energy company and make a difference.
As the power electronics engineer, you will work closely with a small, friendly team of multi-disciplined engineers, senior engineers and the engineering manager. Your duties will include: -
- Supporting and commissioning electrical power management systems.
- Working with buck/boost converter operations in DC to DC systems up to 10kW.
- Using pulse width modulation to control power flow.
- Reviewing heat dissipation design methods for power electronic components.
- Troubleshooting electrical and control system issues.
- Evaluating applications and components of control systems, including design, development, testing and testing.
To apply for the power electronics engineer, you will require: -
- Degree level education in a relevant electronics, engineering discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of DC to DC converters.
- Knowledge of filter circuits.
- Experience of fault finding using oscilloscopes, multimeters, and current probes.
In return, the power electronics engineer will receive a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
Benefits include a company pension contribution of 10%, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and access to a healthcare plan.
If you're passionate about, power electronics, renewable energy and engineering, then please apply!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: power electronics, DC to DC, filter circuits, [email protected]