£37000 - £45000 per annum + pension, private medical, etc.
Planning Engineer required to join a large, secure, and well-respected manufacturer that has recently undertaken a multi-million-pound investment and expansion. Their turnover is over £1billion and they have a close to 10% market share for their products across Europe. You will earn a salary of £37,000-£45,000 (dependent on experience) + private medical cover and a pension scheme.
You will take a lead role in the delivery of engineering and maintenance planning to support the maintenance and production teams working closely with the senior engineers. The hours of work will be days Monday to Friday.
As the planning engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning work orders for all engineering disciplines to maximise uptime.
- Creating plans to preserve company assets.
- Planning to maximise available resources.
- Ensuring all planned maintenance has the relevant safety information, risk assessment and safe system of work attached to it.
- Liaising with production and maintenance personnel to produce effective plans.
- Continuously improving the planning database to ensure efficient operation of the CMMS.
- Leading planning meetings for day work and shutdown maintenance
- Supervising and coordinating jobs during a planned shutdown as required
- Ensuring feedback is received and acted upon following the completion of work orders.
- Compiling and updating routine inspection data sheets.
- Maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the system
To apply for the planning engineer position, you will need:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment - preferably in a fast-paced environment (food, FMCG, etc.)
- Experience in carrying out a maintenance or engineering planning role either exclusively or as a part of your role.
- Knowledge and experience with a CMMS
- To hold an engineering qualification (ideally minimum HNC)
- Strong IT skills including being able to use all Microsoft Office tools effectively.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written formats
In return, the planning engineer will receive a salary of £37,000-£45,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, BUPA, etc.
If you are a planning engineer, maintenance planner, engineering planner, mechanical engineer, mechanical maintenance engineer, electrical engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, mechanical project engineer, electrical project engineer, project engineer, etc. who wishes to be considered for this role, please click on the "apply" button.
Job Skills: planning engineer, maintenance planner, engineering planner, mechanical engineer, mechanical maintenance engineer, electrical engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, engineering recruitment agencies, firstname.lastname@example.org