£20000 - £24000 per annum + pension, healthcare, etc.
Opportunity for a payroll officer to work for an established manufacturing company who are part of a large global group of companies. The site has secure order books for the next few years and are willing to support the successful person with gaining additional relevant qualifications (AAT, ACCA, etc.).
The payroll clerk will work closely with the finance manager taking responsibility for the monthly payroll of around 200 staff as well as assisting with finance related tasks where needed.
As the payroll officer, your duties will include:
- Preparation of the monthly payroll
- Monitoring of data inputting information into the payroll system
- Maintenance of time and attendance system (issuing badges, updating access level, etc.)
- Producing reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Liaising with various departments to obtain information as required
- Supporting the finance/accounts function as required
To apply for the payroll officer, you will need:
- Previous experience in a payroll position
- Computer literacy particularly with EXCEL with the ability to utilise functions such as Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP's
- Previous experience with payroll software (Carval / Civica desirable)
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal formats
In return, the payroll officer will receive a salary of £20,000-£24,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, healthcare (cash plan scheme), 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), etc.
Hours of work are 8am-4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-2:30pm on a Friday.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.
Job Skills: Payroll Officer, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Administrator, [email protected]