£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus
Opportunity for a operations manager to join a market leading business. Sales are currently buoyant, and the company are supplying product for a wide range of large projects across the UK. The organisation are financially stable and have an enviable reputation.
As the operations manager, you will lead a team of around 50 people. You will direct plant activities to achieve financial and operating targets. You will focus on:-
- Monitoring production to maximise productivity, optimise resources, prioritise spending and to achieve volume and quality targets.
- Working with the commercial team to align production with customer expectations.
- Management and development of the team including recruitment, performance reviews, performance management and disciplinaries.
- Researching investments in technology and capital equipment to enhance manufacturing performance.
To be successful in your application for the operations manager you will need: -
- Excellent leadership skills gained across multi-disciplined teams.
- Extensive production / manufacturing experience, ideally with a company supplying products to the construction sector.
- A proven track record of making tough but successful business decisions.
- A good understanding of quality, safety and 5S.
In return, the operations manager / production manager will receive a salary of up to £50,000 + benefits including a bonus.
Please click apply to progress your application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: production, manufacutring, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]