Up to £55000 per annum + 10% bonus, car
Opportunity for a operations manager or production manager to join a market leading businesss.
Sales are currently buoyant, and the company are supplying product for a wide range of large projects across the UK. The organisation are financially stable and have an enviable reputation.
As the operations manager, you will lead a team of around 20 people including four direct reports. You will direct plant activities to achieve financial and operating targets. Focussing on:-
- Monitoring production to maximise productivity, optimise resources, prioritise spending and to achieve volume and quality targets.
- Working with the commercial team to align production with customer expectations.
- Management and development of the team including recruitment, performance reviews, performance management and disciplinaries.
- Researching investments in technology and capital equipment to enhance manufacturing performance.
To be successful in your application for the operations manager / production manager, you will need: -
- Excellent leadership skills gained across multi-disciplined teams.
- Extensive production / manufacturing experience, ideally with a company supplying products to the construction sector.
- A good understanding of lean, CI, and safety.
In return, the operations manager / production manager will receive a salary of up to £55,000, a bonus of up to 10%, a company car, a pension contribution of up to 5% and a total of 33 days holiday (includes bank holidays).
Please click apply to progress your application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: operations manager, manufacutring manager, production manager, [email protected]