£48500 - £50500 per annum + inc car allowance, 10% bonus
Opportunity for an operations manager to join a leading manufacturing and material processing company.
The hiring company is a global business that has been established for more than four decades and is considered one of the leaders within its field. Operating within a fast-paced environment, you will have the opportunity to implement change and drive improvements.
As the operations manager, you will manage several facilities in South Wales and the wider UK. Responsibilities will include:-
- Accountability for health, safety, environmental performance and culture
- Establishing and maintaining robust security standards across the sites to ensure stock and asset security
- Leadership of the operations team, developing and supporting the team to improve performance
- Overseeing the operating budget and cost reduction plan
- Ensuring that the material received and processed meets quality standards
- Driving continuous improvement across all locations
- Creating and implementing standard working procedures and risk assessments
- Building and delivering training plans
- Overseeing the maintenance plans for site equipment
To apply for the operations manager, you will need: –
- Experience managing health, safety and environmental matters within an industrial process
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience managing the maintenance of heavy machinery
- Flexibility to travel across South Wales and UK-wide.
In return, the operations manager will receive a salary of up to £47,000, plus a car allowance of £3,500, a bonus of up to 10%, a pension, healthcare and 25 + 8 holidays.
To apply for the operations manager role, please click apply today!
Job Skills: production, manufacturing, operations manager, email@example.com