£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for an operations manager to join an established, growing, SME with goals to increase the scope of the company's strategic direction to develop existing and additional in-house manufacturing services for internal and external purposes. The company offers a close-knit, relaxed and friendly culture with an approachable management team.
This is a brand-new role with the company, brought about by extended periods of growth and a desire to expand further, underpinned by making overall improvements to the systems and business to support this. The primary function of the role is to oversee the daily production activities with a secondary aspect to contribute to the identification of opportunities and assist with marketing the company's offerings.
Reporting to the director owners of the business you will contribute to the achievement of goals and targets relating to production and quality. You will support the directors in the implementation of strategy and support marketing to new and existing customers. The operations manager will also make suggestions and apply improvements in production using continuous improvement tools and techniques to help to move the business forward.
As the operations manager your duties will include:
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the business with a focus on the achievement of production targets and quality goals
- Analysing the current setup and make suggestions for improvement of performance
- Implementation of improvements working with the staff at all levels to achieve this
- Keeping the directors fully up to date with performance and any issues that arise
- Developing, implementing and marketing the company's production services
- Compiling reports as required
To apply for the operations manager role, you will need:
- Previous experience as an operation, production or manufacturing manager
- Experience in an electronics manufacturing setup is highly desirable
- Familiarity with a range of continuous improvement tools and techniques and experience in creating improvements
- To be educated to degree level, ideally in a relevant field, and a post-graduate qualification is desirable
- Strong working knowledge of electronics and electronic systems
In return, the operations manager will receive a salary of £50,000-£60,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, etc.
If you are an operations manager, production manager, manufacturing manager, head of production, head of manufacturing, etc. who wishes to be considered for the role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Operations Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Hrad of Manufacturing, Head of Production, Production Manager, Operations Director, Manufacturing Director, Production Director, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]