Competitive salary and benefits
Opportunity for a dynamic leader to join an ambitious, high-growth electronics manufacturing business as the operations manager. The company is well-established, financially secure and committed to achieving aggressive growth targets.
As the operations manager, you will report to the managing director, overseeing key business operations, including manufacturing, test, scheduling, and stock control. Detailed responsibilities will include:-
Team Leadership & Development:
- Building and leading a high-performing production team
- Developing a collaborative and positive work environment, promoting skill development and career growth.
- Leading the manufacturing processes to ensure the highest quality production.
- Implementing and optimising manufacturing strategies to achieve on-time delivery targets.
- Fostering a culture of efficiency, continuous improvement, and quality control.
- Overseeing testing procedures and implementing strategies to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Collaborating with the testing team to ensure products meet quality standards.
- Working with the procurement group to ensure materials are available.
- Developing and executing effective scheduling strategies to optimise production and meet delivery deadlines.
To apply for the operations manager position, you will need: –
- A proven track record of strong leadership gained within a senior role, for example, operations manager, manufacturing manager or production manager.
- A background in electronics manufacturing.
- Experience in delivering results in a high-growth environment.
- Proven lean and continuous improvement experience.
- Strong personal drive and ambition.
In return, the operations manager will receive an attractive base salary, a bonus, a pension, and 25 holidays, plus the eight bank holidays.
If you believe you have the skills and the ambition to help this ambitious, high-growth business on its growth journey, please click apply today!
The operations manager role would be ideally suited to candidates who are an operations manager, manufacturing manager or production manager in the electronics sector.
Job Skills: operations manager, manufacturing manager, production manager, email@example.com