competitive salary, excellent benefits
Opportunity for a non-ferrous metals expert to develop their career with a large recycling group as a non-ferrous trading manager.
You would be joining the business at an exciting time as they are currently going through a period of expansion. As the non-ferrous trading manager, you will develop and consolidate a non-ferrous metal trading business to maximise the margin, purchases and sales. Further responsibilities will include:-
- Design and implement a strategic purchasing/sales plan for non-ferrous metals that expands the company's customer base
- Establish buying/sales objectives for non-ferrous metals by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas
- Meet planned non-ferrous sales goals
- Negotiate sales prices with customers
- Establish and adjust buying prices (used by buyers) by monitoring sales prices, costs, competition, supply and demand.
- Create and develop a portfolio of non-ferrous metal customers
- Find new potential markets/customers for non-ferrous metals
- Provide ongoing training and support to buyers and operational employees on the grading and sorting of non-ferrous metals
- Develop, coach and support the team of buyers to develop their skills
- Supervise non-ferrous material handling and promote/train drivers to upgrade and sort the material effectively to meet customer/supplier expectations
To apply for the non-ferrous trading manager position, you will need: -
- Experience in non-ferrous trading, sales and purchasing (aluminium and stainless desirable).
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to use market knowledge to leverage deals.
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK as needed.
In return, the non-ferrous trading manager will receive a competitive salary, plus a car allowance and a bonus.
Please click apply to progress your application for the position.
Job Skills: metal trading, non-ferrous, firstname.lastname@example.org