£30000 - £40000 per annum + pension, quarterly bonuses, free products
Opportunity for a national account manager to join a leading company within the FMCG sector.
The business is one of the fastest growing brands in their sector, delivering premium products and distributing to over 50 different countries.
As the national account manager, you will be responsible for developing new business and managing the accounts in a geographical location. Detailed responsibilities include: -
- Creating and developing new opportunities in your designated area
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure visibility and conversion in the channel is increased and products are aligned to the online strategy
- Working with account executives to create their own label
- Forecasting customer demand, sales and spend effectively
- Negotiating the best possible return on orders
- Building collaborative relationships with all key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Engaging the business by representing customers internally to inform business strategy
To apply for the national account manager position, you will need the following: -
- A strong commercial FMCG background
- Previous experience either as an account manager or buyer
- An excellent understanding of high street or grocery retail with proven capability to manage the daily changes of a highly competitive and fast-moving retail landscape
In return, the national account manager will receive a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum + company pension, quarterly bonuses, free products, and 34 holidays (including the bank holidays).
Please click apply to progress your national account manager application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: national account manager, account manager, sales representative, sales executive, sales account manager, [email protected]