£35000 - £40000 per annum + pension, etc.
This is a rare opportunity to progress and take on an equity share in an established and successful business!
Friendly and close-knit family culture - the owner even provides lunch regularly!
No shift work - you will work days Monday to Friday with an earlier finish on a Friday!
Interesting and varied work including the chance to stretch your legs and assist the field service team on customer's sites on occasion.
What you will be doing:
- Undertaking maintenance of equipment sent into the workshop for servicing and repair.
- Visiting customer sites on occasion to assist the field service team.
- Contributing to the manufacturing of products to bespoke customer requirements.
- Utilising workshop equipment such as lathes, mills, etc.
What you will need:
- A time-served mechanical apprenticeship
- Machine shop skills, able to use lathes, mills, etc.
- Some form of basic electrical qualification
- Experience in a manufacturing or heavy industrial setting maintaining rotational equipment, bearings, etc.
What you will receive:
A salary of up to £40,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, paid overtime, profit share bonus (after 12 months), etc.
The working hours
Monday to Thursday 7am-4pm and Friday 7am-3pm. Occasional weekend work (roughly 1 Saturday per month) to assist the field service team at a customer site).
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Multi-Skilled Mechanical Maintenance Engineer position with the opportunity to take on equity in the business in future, please click apply. Don't worry if your CV is not up to date; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss this first, call the office and quote ref 4316 Multi-Skilled Mechanical Maintenance Engineer.
Job Skills: Multi-Skilled Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Engineering Recruitment Agencies, firstname.lastname@example.org