£39800 - £42600 per annum + pension, potential bonus, etc.
Opportunity for a multi-skilled maintenance technician to join an award-winning and secure market leading company in their industry. They have been established for over 40 years, offer excellent rates of pay and have recently been investing heavily in their site.
You will work a 4 on 4 off (days only) rota 8am-6pm.
Working closely with the maintenance manager you will form part of a large maintenance team undertaking a varied role involving reactive breakdown maintenance, assisting with the delivery of a planned preventative maintenance system and project work centered around installations, upgrades and improvements.
As the multi-skilled maintenance technician your duties will include:
- Supporting the engineering team by carrying out systematic tasks
- Responding to breakdowns promptly and repairing in line with company strategy in a safe manner
- Assisting in the delivery of a PPM system
- Involvement in continuous improvements to plant and machinery to improve existing manufacturing processes.
- Identifying areas that will improve the production performance
- Providing maintenance support for projects as required
- Performing housekeeping duties in the engineering department as required
- Ensuring you work to health and safety requirements at all times
- Carrying out testing on-site facilities periodically as required
To apply for the multi-skilled maintenance technician role, you will need:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- A time-served apprenticeship (electrical or mechanical)
- Good multi-skill ability
- The ability to read and understand engineering drawings
In return the multi-skilled maintenance technician will receive a salary starting at £39,800 rising to £42,600 after completion of 6 month probation period plus pension (5% company contribution), annual profit share bonus (up to 10%), 24 days holiday + Bank holidays rising to 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays after 5 years' service, etc.
If you are a multi skilled maintenance technician, multi-skilled maintenance technician, maintenance technician, electrical maintenance technician, mechanical maintenance technician, mechanical fitter, etc. that wishes to be considered for the maintenance technician role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: multi skilled maintenance technician, multi-skilled maintenance technician, maintenance technician, electrical maintenance technician, mechanical maintenance technician, mechanical fitter, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]