£27500 - £29500 per annum + pension, bonus, healthcare, etc.
Opportunity to work for a well-established global manufacturing organisation as part of a multi-skilled maintenance department. The Multi-Skilled Electrical Maintenance Technician will report to an Engineering Supervisor and be involved in preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance and project work based on the installation of new equipment and modification of existing equipment.
The role will be working a 3 shift pattern consisting of a week of days (6am-2pm), nights (10pm-6am). and afternoons (2pm-10pm)
As the Multi-Skilled Electrical Maintenance Technician, your duties will include:
- Carrying out breakdown repairs onsite to ensure the best possible availability of production equipment
- Contributing towards the successful implementation of a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) system
- Implementing modifications to equipment onsite in an effort to improve performance
- Involvement in the installation of new equipment onsite
- Assisting production team with continuous improvement activities
To be a successful Multi-Skilled Electrical Maintenance Technician you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- A time served electrical apprenticeship
- Must be multi-skilled and able to carry out both electrical and mechanical maintenance
- PLC fault finding ability
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
In return, the Multi-Skilled Electrical Maintenance Technician will receive a basic salary of £27,500 - £29,500 dependent on experience (likely to earn up to £35,000 with overtime) + pension, healthcare and potential annual bonus (up to £1,000).
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.