£38000 - £44000 per annum + pension, medical, potential bonus, etc.
Opportunity for a mechanical project engineer to work for a renowned manufacturing site who offers an excellent benefits package. Our client is a well-respected, financially secure manufacturing business that offers excellent working conditions.
The mechanical engineer will work closely with the engineering manager on-site and will support the delivery of new installation and upgrade projects providing technical guidance to the mechanical maintenance team ensuring the smooth delivery of a variety of projects.
As the mechanical project engineer your duties will include:
- Providing detailed drawings and designs for equipment to be manufactured and installed
- Supporting large projects from conception through to successful delivery
- Liaising with external suppliers as required ensuring that requirements are communicated effectively
- Provision of financial information such as expenditure forecasts as required
- Updating of drawings and technical files
To apply for the mechanical engineer, you will need:
- A degree-level qualification in mechanical engineering
- Experience of working within heavy industry (chemical, steel, etc.) or the pharmaceutical industry
- CAD experience
- Strong project management skills
In return, the mechanical engineer will receive a salary of £38,000-£44,000 (dependent on experience) + pension ( up to 15% total contribution), private medical, potential annual bonus, etc.
If you wish to be considered for the mechanical project engineer role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Project Engineer, Project Engineer, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]