£26415 - £31139 per annum + pension, holidays, healthcare plan
Opportunity for a mechanical maintenance technician to join a profitable manufacturing company who have recently invested c£4M. The organisation is a world leader in their field and is a very stable employer. Over the last ten years, the business has invested more than £150M into their South Wales site. Now is an excellent time to join, as the business is very optimistic about future growth potential and profitability.
The mechanical maintenance technician will be responsible for fault finding and repair across a wide range of equipment, further duties include: -
- Mechanical maintenance on a range of production equipment and machinery.
- Setting and calibrating machinery and instruments.
- Implementing the maintenance programme and updating maintenance records.
To be successful in your application for the mechanical maintenance technician you will have the following: -
- Time served mechanical maintenance apprenticeship.
- Experience in hydraulics and pneumatics.
In return, the mechanical maintenance technician will receive a salary of £26,415 - £31,139 per annum, pension, healthcare. Shifts are four on four off, days (12-hour shifts).
If you wish to be considered for this mechanical maintenance technician role, then please click the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.