£28000 - £34000 per annum + pension, private medical, etc.
Opportunity for a mechanical maintenance technician to work days for a renowned manufacturer who offers an excellent benefits package. Globally the company has sites in 100+ countries, employing circa 15,000 staff and generated revenue of £8billion+ in 2018.
As the mechanical maintenance technician, you will work closely with the maintenance supervisor. You will support the delivery of manufacturing outputs by carrying out reactive/ preventative maintenance and installation projects. Your hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:30pm. You will also be part of an on-call rota for weekends, for which additional payments are available.
As the mechanical maintenance technician, your duties will include: –
- Repair and inspection of equipment.
- Contributing to the delivery of the planned preventative maintenance (PPM) system
- Assisting in the delivery of projects relating to the improvement of the site
To apply for the mechanical maintenance technician position, you will need: –
- A time served mechanical apprenticeship
- Maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
- The ability to use machine tools such as lathes, drills, milling equipment, etc.
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics and pumps is highly desirable
In return, the mechanical maintenance technician will receive a basic salary of £28,000-£34,000 (dependent on experience) + generous pension, private medical, annualised hours payment, etc.
If you wish to be considered for the maintenance technician role, please click on the apply button.