Up to £29500 per annum + £5K OT, 5% pension
Opportunity for an mechanical maintenance technician to work (DAYS 8 am - 4 pm - only one weekend in four) with a global business who have invested over £150M in their South Wales manufacturing sites. They provide products to some of the largest projects in the UK and are committed to continuing to manufacture in the UK.
What the company can offer you
- Competency-based pay - increase your salary over time based on your performance.
- Excellent training and development - via their in-house learning & development team.
- Good pension, holidays, life cover & healthcare plan.
About the mechanical maintenance technician position
Working as part of a close-knit maintenance engineering team, as the mechanical maintenance technician, you will be responsible for maintenance and repair across a wide range of production and manufacturing equipment, including: -
- Mechanical maintenance on a range of production equipment and machinery.
- Setting and calibrating machinery and instruments.
- Implementing the maintenance programme and updating maintenance records.
To apply for the mechanical maintenance technician position, you will need: -
- A time served mechanical maintenance apprenticeship.
- Experience within a manufacturing or another relevant sector for example marine, power, oil and gas etc.
In return, the mechanical maintenance technician will receive a salary of up to £29,500 per annum, 5% pension, healthcare. Days shift pattern 8am - 4pm, only working one weekend in four!
If you wish to be considered for this maintenance engineering role, then please click the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.