£36000 - £37700 per annum + pension, holidays, healthcare
Opportunity for a mechanical maintenance technician to work days Monday to Friday, 1 weekend in 4, with a profitable manufacturing company. The organisation is a world leader in their field and is a very stable employer. Over the last ten years, the business has invested more than £150M into its South Wales site.
The mechanical technician will be responsible for fault finding and repair across a wide range of equipment, further duties include: -
- Mechanical maintenance on a range of production equipment and machinery.
- Setting and calibrating machinery and instruments.
- Implementing the maintenance programme and updating maintenance records.
To be successful in your application for the mechanical technician you will have the following: -
- Time served mechanical maintenance apprenticeship.
- Experience in hydraulics and pneumatics.
In return, the mechanical technician will receive a salary of £36,000 - £37,700 per annum, pension, and healthcare.
Days Monday to Friday, one weekend in four!
If you wish to be considered for this mechanical technician role, then please click the apply button.
Job Skills: mechanical, maintenance, engineer, engineering recruitment agencies, email@example.com