£40000 - £49700 per annum + 10% bonus, pension
Opportunity for a mechanical maintenance engineer, to play a key role in the delivery of a maintenance engineering strategy, working for one of South Wales largest manufacturing organisations.
- A global company who have invested heavily in South Wales.
- Working with a team of around 40 maintenance professionals.
- The company have more than four decades of experience.
- A market leader in their field.
Operating within a TQM / lean manufacturing environment, you will have the opportunity to implement change and lead the drive to improve the engineering service. As the mechanical maintenance engineer, your focus will be on: -
- The leadership of a team of mechanical maintenance technicians.
- Using engineering / production data and analytical tools to reduce production downtime.
- Long term strategic maintenance, to reduce reactive maintenance demands.
- Engineering problem solving and route cause analysis for complex engineering challenges.
- Delivery of engineering improvements and delivery of a world-class proactive maintenance service.
- Proving high-level technical leadership for more complex mechanical engineering tasks.
About you and what you will need for the mechanical maintenance engineer position.
- A passion for and experience of proactive mechanical maintenance and route cause analysis.
- A proven track record of solving engineering problems.
- Good people management skills.
- Experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, gearboxes and couplings.
- A degree in mechanical engineering.
In return, the mechanical maintenance engineer will receive a salary up to £49,700 (includes call out allowance, which starts after 6 months). You will also receive a benefits package including a bonus of up to 10% and a 5% pension.
Please click apply to progress your application for this interesting mechanical maintenance engineering position.
If you apply and your CV is of interest the consultant will call you if they cannot reach you, they will email and text you requesting that you call them back. YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress!