£36000 - £40000 per annum + 5% bonus
Opportunity for a mechanical maintenance technician or mechanical maintenance engineer to join a leading business as a mechanical inspector.
You will receive a salary between £36,000 - £40,000 (working DAYS Monday to Friday), plus a bonus of up to 5%, a pension, and a cash healthcare plan.
The company are a prominent manufacturer with a proven track record and a secure order book. The business invests in its people and operates a friendly culture. Excellent training and development opportunities are available.
As the mechanical inspector, you will oversee an area of the plant, managing engineering assets to guarantee their availability and enduring that all preventive and predictive maintenance tasks are being carried out correctly. Detailed responsibilities will include: -
- Detecting deviations in the performance of the plant's assets.
- Ensuring the safe, efficient, and quality execution of routine maintenance work daily.
- Inspecting equipment and facilities on random or scheduled daily tours to detect anomalies
- Providing support to mechanical maintenance technicians
- Coordinating contractors scheduled jobs and monitoring the quality of tasks being carried out
- Using predictive maintenance techniques for the management of equipment and components
- Providing detailed work orders that ensure the safe and efficient execution of all maintenance work
- Keeping the asset documents and drawings updated.
To apply for the mechanical inspector position, you will need: -
- Experience as a mechanical maintenance technician, mechanical inspector or mechanical engineer gained in the manufacturing sector.
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance programs and tools
- Knowledge of tools and techniques related to predictive and preventative maintenance
In return, the mechanical inspector will receive a salary between £36,000 - £40,000 (working DAYS Monday to Friday), plus a bonus of up to 5%, a pension, and a cash healthcare plan.
If you are a maintenance technician, maintenance engineer, or mechanical inspector and are interested, then please click apply!
This position would suit candidates who are a mechanical maintenance engineer, mechanical maintenance technician, mechanical inspector etc.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: mechanical, engineering, maintenance, [email protected]