£43700 - £48900 per annum + 10% bonus, pension, holidays.
Opportunity for a mechanical engineer/maintenance engineer to join one of South Wales' largest manufacturing companies. If you are a mechanical engineer, maintenance manager or engineering manager with a mechanical background, this position could be perfect for you.
The mechanical engineer will receive an attractive salary of £42,000 - £47,200 + a £1,700 call-out allowance, a bonus of up to 10% and a 5% pension.
About the company: -
- Have invested more than £150M in South Wales.
- Around 40 maintenance professionals are employed.
- A market leader within their field.
About the mechanical engineer/maintenance engineer position: -
As a mechanical engineer, you will play a key role in overseeing mechanical engineering activities. Operating within a TQM / lean manufacturing environment, you can implement change and lead the drive to improve the engineering service. Your focus will be on the following: -
- Use of engineering data and analytical tools to foresee and reduce production downtime.
- Long-term strategic maintenance to reduce reactive maintenance demands.
- Supervision of maintenance technicians and contractors.
- Complex hydraulic and pneumatic engineering challenges.
- Design and implementation of new mechanical equipment.
To apply for the mechanical engineer/maintenance engineer role, you will need the following: -
- Experience in mechanical maintenance gained in the manufacturing sector
- Excellent knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatics
- An engineering degree is preferred
If you are a mechanical engineer, shift engineer, maintenance manager or engineering manager, please apply today!
Job Skills: Mechanical Engineer, Maintenance Manager, Engineering Manager, Cardiff jobs, firstname.lastname@example.org