£30000 - £40000 per annum + healthcare, pension
We are looking to hire a talented mechanical design engineer with knowledge of structural calculations and FEA.
The hiring company is a well-funded, financially stable start-up, who've developed a renewable energy product that will disrupt the energy market for off-grid power in developing countries. The revolutionary product will provide robust and sustainable power for crucial infrastructure assets while using excess electricity to enhance the lives of local communities. This is your opportunity to join an ambitious renewable energy company and make a difference
As the mechanical design engineer, you will work closely with a small, friendly team of multi-disciplined engineers, senior engineers and the engineering manager. Your duties will include: -
- Designing mechanical and structural systems.
- Supervising the construction and maintenance of products.
- Generating drawings and models for parts and assembly.
- Component and assembly finite element analysis (FEA).
- Product development and commercialisation.
- Generating design calculations including structural design, dynamic/static loads and fatigue analysis.
To apply for the mechanical design engineer, you will require: -
- Experience in product development from concept to prototyping, testing/evaluation and commercialisation
- Strong knowledge and experience with 3D CAD, ideally SolidWorks.
- The willingness to travel within the UK and internationally. The international travel could be up to 2 weeks in duration, a few time per year.
In return, the mechanical design engineer will receive a salary up to £40,000 highly depending on experience, a company pension contribution of 10%, 24 days holiday plus the bank holidays and access to a healthcare plan.
If you're passionate about renewable energy and design engineering, then please apply!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: design engineer Port Talbot, mechanical design engineer Port Talbot, [email protected]ent.co.uk