£28500 - £33500 per annum + pension, holidays.
Opportunity for a mechanical design engineer to join a global manufacturing organisation on an 18-month fixed term contract. They are a house hold name in most countries worldwide, with a reputation for developing innovative products and offering excellent career progression opportunities.
As the mechanical design engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical assistance, resolving issues and supporting the project team as required. Other responsibilities will include: -
- Designing and developing new products in line with customer requirements.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Resolving any technical issues customers or suppliers may have.
- Ensuring parts are available according to the agreed schedules.
- Support the project team to ensure documents are in line company regulations.
To apply for the mechanical design engineer position, you will need: -
- A degree level qualification or 5+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the design of sheet metal and plastic mouldings.
- 3D CAD skills, preferably CATIA V5 and ENOVIA.
- A valid driving license.
In return, the mechanical design engineer will receive a salary up to £33,500, 24 holidays + bank holidays and a pension between 5%-10%. Hours of work will be days, Monday to Friday.
If you wish to be considered for the mechanical design engineer role then please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.