£30000 - £33000 per annum + pension + holidays
Opportunity for a mechanical design engineer to join a global manufacturing organisation, with a reputation for developing innovative products. They are a house hold name in most countries worldwide and offer excellent career progression opportunities.
As the mechanical design engineer, you will be responsible for designing and developing new product ranges in response to customer requirements. Your responsibilities will include: -
- Designing and developing new products in line with customer specifications.
- Testing new products.
- Managing every aspect of the customer project.
- Meeting with customers to understanding their requirements.
- Presenting new products to customers.
To apply for the mechanical design engineer position, you will need: -
- Experience as a mechanical design engineer.
- 3D CAD experience, ideally SolidWorks.
- Experienced in the design of sheet metal and plastic mouldings is preferred.
In return, the mechanical design engineer will receive a salary between £30,000 - £33,000, 24 holidays + bank holidays and a pension between 5%-10%.
If you wish to be considered for the mechanical design engineer role, then please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.