£30000 - £35000 per annum + pension, potential bonus, etc.
Are you a proactive and systematic materials planner looking for a new challenge?
Job satisfaction! Play a key role in the supply chain function and help improve the overall performance of the department.
Job security! Work for a business with a significant headcount in South Wales that has recently received a multi-million-pound investment from the wider global group it is part of.
Develop your skills! The company offers good opportunities for training and development.
What you will be doing:
- Managing and maintaining an overview of all raw materials
- Managing the scheduling and ordering of raw materials
- Producing a monthly forecast for suppliers
- Liaising with purchasing teams
- Controlling stock levels using appropriate tools and methods to ensure OTIF can be achieved, and that minimum and maximum stock levels are adhered to.
- Expediting materials and liaising with production planners to meet production plans.
- Raising purchase orders
- Creatively solving problems and escalating where appropriate and in the correct timescale.
What you will need:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Material planning/forecasting experience
- MRP/ERP experience
- EXCEL skills to an intermediate or advanced level
What you will receive:
A salary of up to £30,000 - £35,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, potential bonus, etc.
The working hours
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Materials Planner role with an established global business, please click apply. Do not worry if your CV is outdated; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss this first, call the office and quote ref 4343 Materials Planner.
Job Skills: materials planner, materials controller, materials scheduler, supply chain planner, supply chain controller, production planner, production scheduler, production controller