£22000 - £25000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for a material controller to work with a well-established global company who have sites across Europe, North America, South America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Their headcount in South Wales is 120+ and they have secure order books through to 2022.
The material controller will report into the supply chain manager on site and be responsible for controlling and maintaining inventory levels for raw materials.
As the material controller your duties will include:
- Controlling the sourcing of incoming materials from Europe and the Far East
- Maintaining inventory levels to the required and agreed levels
- Checking for any supply issues and reporting and escalating them as appropriate
- Liaising with freight forwarding companies
To be a successful material controller, you will need:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment in a similar role
- MRP / ERP experience
- Experience of liaising with suppliers, logistics providers, etc.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
In return, the material controller will receive a salary of £22,000-£25,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays), etc.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-12pm.
If you wish to be considered for the material controller role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.