£28000 - £30000 per annum + pension, holidays
Are you a business to business marketing executive who enjoys, international event planning, public relations and internal communications?
Would you like to apply your marketing skills in a dynamic company that are achieving more than 20% year on year growth?
If the above sounds interesting then we have a new position available with a successful business who have four international subsidiaries, their culture is friendly, and they enjoy very low staff turnover rates. The business has gained an enviable reputation for being a stable, considerate employer who offers excellent career development opportunities.
As the marketing executive, you will work closely with the senior marketing team, focussing on supporting the delivery of marketing communication strategies across the group.
Marketing executive, duties will include
- Event planning and coordination, to maximising return on investment.
- Supporting the senior marketing team with all internal communications.
- Involvement in public relations (PR) activities.
- Producing engaging creative copy for use across social media, PR and newsletter campaigns.
- Gathering of marketing analytics and production of reports for senior management.
- Working with the wider marketing team to produce effective social media content.
To apply for the marketing executive position, you should have
- Experience in planning and coordinating international events, public relations and internal communications.
- A degree in marketing and or a chartered institute of marketing (CIM) qualification/membership would be preferred.
In return, the marketing executive will receive a salary of £28,000 – £30,000, twenty-four days holidays plus bank holidays, cash healthcare plan, pension and sickness pay.
If this marketing executive position is of interest to you, please click apply!
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.