£29211 - £34021 per annum + benefits
Opportunity for an experienced manufacturing coordinator to join one of the leading automotive engineering companies. Double days shift & night shift options available.
The business has been established for over 50 years, incorporating new technologies into their manufacturing processes and developing traditional technologies. Producing an extensive product range produced from steel to aluminium.
As the manufacturing coordinator you will ensure that the laid down production plan meets the requirements of the customers for quality, quantity, cost and delivery. Detailed responsibilities include: -
- Co-ordinating, organising and planning the workload of the factory in order to minimize production problems, bottlenecks or down time
- Fulfilling the production plan and meeting target dates
- Ensuring that adequate resources of plant, equipment, tooling and people are available in order to fulfill the production plan
- Working with the maintenance team to ensure there is a well maintained preventative maintenance plan available
- Ensuring that the regulations with regard to health and safety at work act and the environmental policy are understood and complied with by all personnel within the manufacturing department
- Ensuring production planning boards are updated and loaded correctly for all manufacturing areas
To apply for the manufacturing coordinator position, you will need the following: -
- Previous experience as a manufacturing coordinator
- Solid experience within the automotive sector
In return, the manufacturing coordinator will receive a salary of £29,211 - £34,021 per annum including shift allowance + overtime + pension + 25 holidays (excluding the bank holidays).
Days shift salary of £29,211 - £31,746 including shift allowance and night shift salary of £31,486 - £34,021 including shift allowance. Overtime is time and a half for Saturdays 6am-2pm, and double time for Sundays.
Please click apply to progress your manufacturing coordinator application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: manufacturing coordinator, production coordinator, manufacturing production coordinator, manufacturing supervisor, production supervisor, [email protected]