competitive salary, excellent benefits
Opportunity for a dynamic, strategic leader to join an ambitious, high-growth electronics manufacturing business as the managing director/site lead. The company is well-established, financially secure and committed to achieving aggressive growth targets.
As the managing director/site lead, you will oversee all business operations (commercial, manufacturing, test, purchasing, scheduling, quality), people, ventures and P&L. You will work with the board to steer the business in the most profitable direction while implementing their vision, and long-term goals. Detailed responsibilities will include:-
- Preparing and implementing comprehensive strategic business plans to facilitate the achievement of company goals by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities.
- Implementing modern manufacturing and management techniques.
- Communicating, maintaining, and developing high-trust relationships with shareholders, suppliers, customers and business partners.
- Delegating responsibilities and monitoring the team's work, providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Driving the implementation of new processes to improve business operations continually.
To apply for the managing director/site lead position, you will need the following:-
- A proven track record in a senior leadership role, with P&L responsibility in the electronics manufacturing sector.
- Experience in delivering high growth through implementing modern manufacturing and management systems.
- Outstanding leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor teams to deliver consistently high performance.
- A history of developing and implementing strategic plans to drive growth and improve processes.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, both internally and with customers.
In return, the managing director/site lead will receive an attractive base salary plus performance pay based on net profit, car allowance, private medical, pension, holidays and potentially equity.
If you believe you have the skills and the ambition to help this ambitious, high-growth business on its growth journey, please click apply today!
Job Skills: managing director, site lead, operations director, executive, email@example.com