Up to £47000 per annum + £6K in overtime, 23 shifts hol, 4% pension
Mechanical or electrical bias.
You can earn up to £6,000 extra with overtime!
4 on 4 off shifts, you’ll only work c160 days per year, and you’ll get time off in the week!
You’ll have access to full external technical support for every piece of equipment!
No more solo night shifts, you’ll work with another maintenance engineer/technician!
Opportunity to upgrade your skills with legionella and electric duty holder training!
The company have benefited from circa 25 MILLION POUNDS of investment over the last few years, meaning their equipment is modern, efficient and highly automated. The business is financially stable, acquired by a prominent investment firm, and is currently focused on growth through expanded distribution, product innovation and further investment in operational capabilities. Manufacturing runs 24/5 (Monday to Friday), with engineering/maintenance operating 24/7.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintaining and improving all factory services, machinery and equipment through computerised planned maintenance systems and predictive maintenance techniques such as vibration analysis and thermal imaging.
- Monitoring the condition of production machinery, improving the availability and working life of the equipment.
- Recording details of engineering maintenance on the frontline maintenance system and monitoring the use of materials and spare parts.
- Working with equipment, including mixers, coolers, pumps, and PLCs (Allen Bradley, Siemens & Mitsubishi).
What you’ll need
- An NVQ level 3 or City & Guilds equivalent in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Experience as a maintenance technician or maintenance engineer gained in a manufacturing environment.
What you’ll receive
- A salary of £47,000, with potential overtime of £6,000, a 4% company pension contribution and 23 shifts off each year.
Shifts you’ll work
- 12-hour shifts, days and nights, four on, four off, six till six. With your 23 shifts holiday, you’ll only work c160 days yearly!
Interested? Click apply, if you don’t have an updated CV don’t worry; we can pick this up further down the line. If you want to chat first call the main office number quoting SR4276 – Multi Skilled Engineer Newport.
Job Skills: maintenance technician, maintenance engineer, manufacturing, production, email@example.com