£30000 - £35000 per annum + PLUS shift allowance & profit share
Opportunity for a multi-skilled maintenance technician (electrical or mechanical) to join a four-billion-pound turnover global group.
The business has more than 100 sites across the globe and are renowned for their product innovation and commitment to sustainability. The South Wales factory is well established having been manufacturing products in Cardiff for more than 35 years. The culture is friendly, fast-paced and target focused.
As a multi-skilled maintenance technician, you will work closely with other members of the multi-skilled maintenance team and the maintenance manager.
Multi-skilled maintenance technician responsibilities will include:
- Fault finding and repair of manufacturing machinery and equipment.
- Carrying out the preventive maintenance program and keeping accurate records.
- Continuous improvement of the production equipment.
- Reading and interpreting electrical or mechanical system engineering drawings.
To apply for the multi-skilled maintenance technician position, you will need.
- A time served maintenance apprenticeship either in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Extensive experience of maintenance engineering gained in the manufacturing sector.
- Electrically biased candidates will require knowledge of PLCs and drive systems.
- Mechanically biased candidates will ideally have rolling experience.
In return, the multi-skilled maintenance technician will receive a base salary of £30,000 - £35,000 with a shift allowance on top depending on what shifts are worked. There is the potential of a profit share up to 8% of salary. Overtime is paid at time and a half and double time on a Sunday.
If you are interested in finding out more about this multi-skilled maintenance technician role, then please click apply!
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.